Not happy with your profile picture?
Want to look your best on Facebook or Twitter? Dating pics letting you down? Maybe you need a professional shot for PR and marketing but don't want to spend a fortune? Mike Marcus Portraits offers a fast,
easy, London based photographic portrait service to give you photos you'll be delighted to use.
Images to be proud of
As an award-winning visual artist in the film industry and acclaimed fine art photographer, Mike Marcus is available to busy people wanting something more than a quick snap from their holidays to represent them online.
What you get
Three or four great photographs selected by you from the shoot, retouched by a leading expert in digital imaging. Expect a few different angles; maybe a close-up head-and-shoulders shot, another showing more of your body. Your beautiful portraits will be delivered as two different versions; one ready to print and the other perfect for posting online straight away.
Read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for loads of useful info to help you make the most of your shoot.
How it works (five easy steps)
1. Choose a London location that suits you: Either your home/office or for something different, how about the park, a river or canal?
2. Have a look around for some portraits you like - your favourite photos of yourself, friends, or pictures from magazines or the web in the kind of style you're looking for.
3. On the day you'll enjoy a consultation followed by a shoot which can be as fast or leisurely as you like. The service is tailored to your needs so if you have any requests or ideas, feel absolutely free to ask - it's your shoot after all.
4. Right after the session you'll select your personal portfolio of the best photographs ready for retouching.
5. Your chosen photographs will be professionally retouched and you'll be emailed your perfect ready-to-use images within 24 - 48 hours.
For professional photos you'll love, booking couldn't be easier. Just head over to the booking section and find a time that suits you. Book your session now